VB.net Coding on a PDA

Suggestions for new functionality in NiceLabel. Do you want some feature but can't find it in the NiceLabel software? Post your wish here. Note: This is not a support forum.

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

Chiron
Newcomer

VB.net Coding on a PDA

Post by Chiron » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:06 pm

I'm trying to code in VB.net to allow my Windows mobile application to use a Zebra QL220 Plus through bluetooth communication. I'm not quite sure where to even begin with it. I've never done anything of the sort, and the documentation here seems rather lacking in advice for this.

Sashu
Newcomer

Post by Sashu » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:16 pm

Chiron,

I'm working on the same problem with a Zebra QL320. I'll keep you posted on my findings if you want. My email addy: niceforum{at}sashu{dot}net
in case you want to take this offline...
Regards

lpatty
NiceLabel
NiceLabel

Post by lpatty » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:49 pm

This is what Pocket NiceLabel is for:
http://www.nicelabel.com/nicelabel/pocketnicelabel.php

The API in Pocket NiceLabel will allow you to easily print via Bluetooth, wi-Fi or serially to any thermal printer supported by NiceLabel. The advantage is that you do not have to communicate to the I/O on the mobile computer. You make a call to PNL to print Bluetooth, declare the Virtual Port, and PNL will push the label job out to the printer.

the label files are create visually on the PC and exported to the Windows Mobile PDA for production. for VB.NET samples of integrating NiceLabel on a PC/Server or Pocket NiceLabel on a PDA, download the Integration Pack: http://www.nicelabel.com/downloads/dwld_samples.php.

sadilza
Newcomer

Re: VB.net Coding on a PDA

Post by sadilza » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Sashu wrote:Chiron,

I'm working on the same problem with a Zebra QL320. I'll keep you posted on my findings if you want. My email addy: niceforum{at}sashu{dot}net

in case you want to take this offline...
PMed you...