Improving Nicelabel

Suggestions for new functionality in NiceLabel. Do you want some feature but can't find it in the NiceLabel software? Post your wish here. Note: This is not a support forum.

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

Improving Nicelabel

Postby ssSFrankSss » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi,

I have been using Nicelabel for three years now. And I have been more than a happy customer. I love how it has evolved over the years. You are doing a great job!

I have many recommendations I will write some, and every-time something comes up in my mind I will post it in this message. I would really love to help!

My current version is PowerForms Suite 2017.

First thing I would like to see is a more Photoshop look feeling. An object could be like a Photoshop layer, which then you could easily organize it with folders with drug and drop. And in a folder use common attributes like visibility etc. If you make it like Photoshop You could understand how easier it could be for the designers! I can be more precise if you want.

The second thing is because I program a lot instead of copying pasting from notepad++. I would like to see a "find replace to selection" and also you should know how many replaces have been made in order to be sure!

Those are the main that has come up right now in mind,
I hope you will consider those changes, and move one more step your software.
Best Regards,
Frank
ssSFrankSss
Valued Contributor

Re: Improving Nicelabel

Postby jure » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 am

Hi,

thank you for your suggestions. Some of your ideas are already being considered by our product management team, so make sure to always update your NiceLabel when the new versions are released! :)

Thank you and best regards,
Jure
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
jure
NiceLabel Support
NiceLabel Support

Return to Suggestions & New Ideas