- Simplified printing of EU regulation compliant food labels.
- Printing CMYK images without conversion to RGB
- Secured data exchange over HTTP and Web Service triggers
- RTF improvements (tabulators, custom colors, subscript/superscript)
- Internal font support for Textbox optimizes printing of labels with a lot of text
- Resetting Counter Values on Change of Value / Date / Time adds more flexibility
- Updated Support for Transparent Graphics makes printing GHS labels easier also on non-nicelabel drivers
- Japanese user interface
- Saving the Received Trigger Data to Disk for easier troubleshooting
Learn more about these and other features and more details in the release notes and download the new version.