NiceLabel

Dieses Forum ist für alle NiceLabel Fragen für die deutschen Benutzer.

Moderators: Georges, milos, RobertK, tb, rom, NiceLabel Support Team

aPeu
Enthusiast

NiceLabel

Post by aPeu » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:58 am

Hallo Gemeinde,

ich habe mich hier angemeldet, da ich dienstlich Etiketten mit Nicelabel erstellen muss.

Ich stehe nun vor dem Problem, dass ich Gefahrensymbole einbinden muss. Die Daten dazu erhalte ich aus einer Datenbank. Diese kommen in Form von "E-T-C" für die einzelnen Symbole an.

Ich wollte die Symbole aus dem HSID Ordner verwenden. Wie kann ich den String der Variable trennen und mit den einzelnen Symbolen verknüpfen?

MfG

aPeu

Speapenuh
Newcomer

how to play smoke on the water on electric guitar - exercise

Post by Speapenuh » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 pm

As an actress my growing age was the biggest issue in my daily life. withdrawal symptoms of lsd| liver ast alt| I thought that inside of several years my carrier may well come to your halt but best of liverpool| better my skin texture, complexion and gave me a totally new appearance.

Speapenuh
Newcomer

male enhancement product reviews - tips to help stop smoking

Post by Speapenuh » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi… I’m Jeanine Koehler, age forty six and hardly ever really had to stress about my excess weight a lot of my daily life. I’m 5’9 and have never been a little or slim man or woman herbal menopause relief| but worked outside with horses all my everyday living and was lively enough to be in a position to consume overbest food to eat to lose weight fast| I should have with no gaining way too much, but then 11 ages in the past I transformedbest diet to lose weight for women| professions and while I operate outside the house and pretty challenging, my exercise level altered but my parts and eating habits did not and inhow to increase female fertility| eighteen months or so I place on in excess of 40lbs. As I’m tall you are able to hide it a tad fertility test for men| so even though I'd personally have good intentions every now and then about reducing weight and created an energy occasionally to curb my calorie consumption, I never ever created it over a couple of months before I might splurge and after that do what many of us do and determine if I'd blown it, I'd too blow it massive ? So I’d adhere to that layout for your month or two then pretty attempting for that rest of the 12 months only to repeat it the next 12 months along with the similar effects. I did a few over-the-counter diet pills, a number ofacai daily cleanse| demanding eating plan “ideas” and programs but never ever experienced the will electrical power to stick to by way of.