Form layout (re-)size

Software technical issues not related to any of the other categories

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

burl
Newcomer

Form layout (re-)size

Post by burl » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:44 pm

I have a customer with an existing NL5 application, using NiceForms. We are in the process of upgrading them to NL2017. NL2017 was able to import the old forms, with minor modifications. However, they are reporting that the forms in NL2017 look bigger – so much so, that they can’t see all of it.

On my PC, I see no difference in the size of the forms between NL5 and NL2017. Is there something that the customer’s PC could be missing to cause this?

Or, is there a way to automatically resize the controls on the forms? They have about 30 forms they want upgraded, and I would rather not have to rearrange them manually.

Zaza
NiceLabel Support
NiceLabel Support

Re: Form layout (re-)size

Post by Zaza » Tue May 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello

I tried testing this on my PC by creating simple form in NiceForm and then importing it into Designer 2017. I got the same result as you did on your PC no visible change. I was also trying if windows scaling has anything to do with it but it is still the same.
Could you send this issue to support@nicelabel.com and attach one of the forms your customer has problem with so we can look at the same thing. Also provide some information about what operating system are they using. If you can get some screenshots of the problems it would also be good.

Best regards
Blaz