Suite Network 5 v5 License Update to v6

Software technical issues not related to any of the other categories

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

atlantic
Enthusiast

Suite Network 5 v5 License Update to v6

Post by atlantic » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:41 am

Hello,

we have "NiceLabel Suite Network 5 User v5". Now we will update to v6. The Reseller say:
1. buy NiceLabel - NiceLabel PowerForms, 5 User, UPGRADE (Upgrade from Single-User Version)
2. buy Automation Easy unlimited. (We need NiceWatch for 7 printer)

Do you have only "Upgrade from Single-User Version" not for 5 User to Powerform 5 User? Have you a Produkt number for me?

Thanks.

Goran
NiceLabel Sales
NiceLabel Sales

Re: Suite Network 5 v5 License Update to v6

Post by Goran » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:42 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry below!

First, we have to understand if you are really using both modules (NiceForm and NiceWatch) in your current NiceLabel software?

If the answer is yes, then you should:

1. Upgrade to Automation Easy (unlimited printers). In case if you are using XML file to process data, you should upgrade to Automation Pro. XML is not supported in Automation Easy. Product number for Automation Easy (unlimited printers) is NLAE.

and

2. Upgrade from previous multi-user version to PowerForms, 5 users. You will not upgrade from single user version (as you mentioned) but from previous multi-user version. Product number is NL6PFD05_U.

In case if you don't use both modules (NiceForms and NiceWatch) in your current NiceLabel software, then more options are available.

I'd suggest you to contact me directly and we'll discuss details. My email is goran@nicelabel.com

Kind regards,
Goran
All's well that ends well.