PowerForms

Issues related to NiceLabel installation and activation

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

PowerForms

Postby bartekxm » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:21 pm

Hi!
I would like to add in PowerForms check boxes (4pcs) and print on the label only values of the selected check boxes in one string/text. For example when I check first (value "aaa") and second check box (value "bbb") on the text in label I would like to print "aaa bbb" or print "aaa ccc" when I select first and third check box.
I hope it is clear for You ;) Have you got any idea how to do this?

BR
Bartosz
bartekxm
Newcomer

Re: PowerForms

Postby Kyleodonnell » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:40 pm

Barstoz

This one is pretty simple. You would create variables that you assign to check boxes (aaa,bbb,ccc, etc)
variables.JPG
variables.JPG (86.47 KiB) Viewed 71 times

Then for the settings of the check box, you will set it to set a value based on a checked/unchecked state of the checkbox
checkboxsettings.JPG
checkboxsettings.JPG (35.72 KiB) Viewed 71 times

Then simply place the variables on the label as well. I have attached a simple sample that demonstrates this working
Attachments
checkboxsample.nsln
(5.05 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Kyleodonnell
NiceLabel Support
NiceLabel Support

Postby bartekxm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:19 am

Thank you very much for very fast reply. I would like to use one variable or merge variables from checkboxes and put it on Text (Prompt1). If I will use 4 variables (one for each checkbox) and put this 4 variables on the label I will have something like: AAA ____ CCC ____ when I will check only first and third checkbox (blank spaces for variables BBB and DDD when it will not be checked). I would like to avoid this blank places and have on label only AAA CCC.
So my question is - is it possible to put on label one variable - e.g. MergeText and write some script on each checkbox that will do: MergeText=MergeText + " " + checkbox(value) ?

Below please find some pictures that shows what I mean ;)
s2.png
s2.png (8.17 KiB) Viewed 67 times

s1.png
s1.png (8.2 KiB) Viewed 67 times

PS. I have nice label 6
bartekxm
Newcomer

Postby Kyleodonnell » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Barstoz,

You can use a concatenate function which simply combines two or more variables together. You would simply place the function on the label and combine whatever variables you need. I've attached a simple concatenate sample here. If you still require further troubleshooting, I would recommend emailing our support team at Support.americas@nicelabel.com as they will need your files so they can take a look at them and give you some recommendations
Attachments
Concatenate.lbl
(72 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Kyleodonnell
NiceLabel Support
NiceLabel Support

Postby bartekxm » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Great!
Thank you very much - this is the function that I was looking for :) Now it works perfectly!
Have a great day!

Best regards,
Bartosz
bartekxm
Newcomer

Return to Installation and Activation