Automation Manager

Issues related to NiceLabel installation and activation

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

jplv
Valued Contributor

Automation Manager

Post by jplv » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:19 am

I have tried to install Automation Easy both by the NiceLabelDesktopSuiteMutliUser6 installation package, and the standalone NiceLabelAutomation package, but it fails every time. I have tried on Windows 2008 R2, and Windows 2012 R2 both. The exact error message is:

"Error: Source file not found: C:\PROGRA~3\{FDD01~1\OFFLINE\580780D2\479856F0\NiceLabelAutomationManager.exe. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it."

I've tried Retry, and it continues to come up, I've Aborted and tried the installation again - nothing, and I've tried ignoring it and everything finishes just fine however when I try to Deploy my Automation from Automation Builder it tells me "Cannot deploy the configuration because target application is not available." When I try to manually open Automation Manager it tells me my shortcut is no good, want to delete it?

I'm running NiceLabel Pro 6.3.1

Matt
NiceLabel
NiceLabel

Re: Automation Manager

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:50 pm

Hello,

Issue was managed from NiceLabel Technical Support center:
http://www.nicelabel.com/support/technical-support

A corrupted download file was causing the issue. With an updated download, the issue was resolved.
NiceLabel

jplv
Valued Contributor

Re: Automation Manager

Post by jplv » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:39 pm

The file mysteriously disappeared again. It appears that Kaspersky believes it to be a Trojan and is removing it.