Software installed on Print Only License

Issues related to NiceLabel installation and activation

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

SpikenaylorHome
Valued Contributor

Software installed on Print Only License

Post by SpikenaylorHome » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:21 am

We have a dedicated workstation set up for our end users with a Runtime license installed. I would like to change the options for data logging etx before we go live. How Can I do this as There is no login and as a Runtime license, I am fully locked out.

Do i have to install the Full software licence and then change it back again to the runtime license and if so is this going to flag up as exceeded our paid for licenses.

We have paid for one full software license and two runtime licenses, so I have two machines to change the options on the Runtime licences
Do I have to deactive the full license on design machine, deactivate the runtime license on the two machines, activate the full license on one end user machine, change options, deactivate full license and reactactivte the runtime license, then repeat for the second machine, then sort out the license back on the deisgn machine, seems very confused.

regrads
Mike

Matt
NiceLabel
NiceLabel

Re: Software installed on Print Only License

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello,

You might consider the following steps:
1) Properly "Deactivate" your Runtime license on this computer
Help->Manage License, check "Manage current software key license", "Next", choose the "Deactivate license" option. (be sure to write down your 25-character key first; you'll need it in a moment)
2) Go to "Tools->Options" and choose desired logging settings in the "Log file" section
3) Reactivate your license ("Help->Manage License"...)

Complete process should take less than 5 minutes.
NiceLabel