EuroPlus Shared folder permissions

Issues related to NiceLabel installation and activation

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

thekirwin
Newcomer

EuroPlus Shared folder permissions

Post by thekirwin » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:05 pm

I am having a problem with NiceLabel Pro 5. We use it to print labels from our CounterPoint POS system, but it has only worked under one user on the computer (even if you try to print from the administrator account it doesn't work). When you try to use it from any other account you get an error saying "Required system component is not accessible. Check the permissions for "EuroPlus Shared" folder with shared components or reinstall the application." So, I tried reinstalling the program, but every time it gets to the last step of installation it fails and then I get an error saying that NiceMemMaster has thrown an error and must close down. I then can't even open the program at all. It's now also not even working on the user that it worked on before. You just get the same error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The computer is an old Dell running Windows XP Professional.

Dennis Ehmig
Addict
Addict

Re: EuroPlus Shared folder permissions

Post by Dennis Ehmig » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:14 am

First please make sure that you are using the latest version of NiceLabel5.
You can find it on our homepage: http://www.nicelabel.com/downloads/nice ... s-versions
If the error during installation persists, please contact us again, either here in the forum or your local support team. :)

Olivia0811
Newcomer

Post by Olivia0811 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:02 am

Do you guys have a solution for this issue?

Olivia0811
Newcomer

Post by Olivia0811 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:28 am

I have same issue when run "nengine5.exe", it error out: Required system component is not accessible. Check the permissions for "EuroPlus Shared" folder with shared components or reinstall the application, do you have any idea for this issue? I have installed NiceLabel SDK 5.4.