trying to achieve the following:
1. Textbox 1 has font size 20 - 27, depending on content
2. Textbox 2 has font size 20 - 27, depending on content
3. a line is drawn between textbox1 and 2 which is positions relatively to the bottom of Textbox 1
4. Textbox 1 and 2 and the line are in 1 group called grpTextbox
5. Fontsize for both textboxes should be the same within the group (defined at the Textboxes)
Now I'd like to have a maximum group height to avoid that the the text will outrange the available space.
Will this be possible ?
Issues related to label design (working with databases, data processing, RFID encoding etc.) and printing (from NiceLabel Express, NiceLabel Pro, NiceForm and NicePrint)
1 post • Page 1 of 1