A way to Layer/Watermark?

Issues related to label design (working with databases, data processing, RFID encoding etc.) and printing (from NiceLabel Express, NiceLabel Pro, NiceForm and NicePrint)

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

ckydmk
Newcomer

A way to Layer/Watermark?

Post by ckydmk » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:52 pm

I am creating shipping labels and was wondering if there is a way to layer images to create a water mark IE

| 90210 ................ .. |
---------------------------

The box symbolizes an image I want printed behind the address

lpatty
NiceLabel
NiceLabel

Post by lpatty » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:34 pm

NiceLabel Pro does have a background image feature that is accessible through the Label Setup in the File menu.

You can also layer graphic objects on the label by right clicking on the object, selecting the Arrange option from teh menu and moving the image forward or back in priority.

Depending on the printer you are using, there is an Inverse tool on the left toolbar of Express and Pro that will allow you to drag a box onto the label design. Any label objects (text, bar code, etc) that falls within this box will be reversed in color.

ckydmk
Newcomer

Post by ckydmk » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:54 pm

I don't have Pro, I only have SE. Is there still a feature that can do what I want?

lpatty
NiceLabel
NiceLabel

Post by lpatty » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:10 pm

NiceLabel SE (Starter Edition) is a free, low feature software that is buldled with some printers by the printer manufacturers. SE does not have this feature.