Show image before printing, and remove it when its printed.

Issues related to label design (working with databases, data processing, RFID encoding etc.) and printing (from NiceLabel Express, NiceLabel Pro, NiceForm and NicePrint)

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

fredrikaldin
Enthusiast

Show image before printing, and remove it when its printed.

Post by fredrikaldin » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Hi I was wondering if its possible to achieve my dream scenario that I explain below? If it is I would really appreciate the help to reach this scenario.

A persons walks up to my scanner. Take his/hers phone out and scan their QR-code.
While nicelabel is searching through the database and eventually begins to print the label, an Image appears on a screen next to the scanner with a text that says something like: "Please wait while your label is printing".

When the printer has printed the label the image disappears.

So basically, When someone scans their code, i want a picture to appear until the label is printed. When the label is printed the picture disappears and we go back to square one.

Is this possible?

Kyleodonnell
NiceLabel Support
NiceLabel Support

Re: Show image before printing, and remove it when its printed.

Post by Kyleodonnell » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:13 pm

Fredrikalin,

This would most likely be possible with power forms or automation. We recommend reaching out to the sales at sales.americas@nicelabel.com to talk about your options and services that you can purchase