This is just the design certification label.

Issues related to label design (working with databases, data processing, RFID encoding etc.) and printing (from NiceLabel Express, NiceLabel Pro, NiceForm and NicePrint)

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

fydn838
Newcomer

This is just the design certification label.

Post by fydn838 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:01 am

This is just the design certification label. In the middle of the car from the digital image is composed. Every label in the car image by the number of different components. Next to the images are composed of figures from. I hope my friends to the point, the labels do good-looking and practical anti-counterfeiting capabilities. Thanks!

Why can not display photos, editorial manager for help, thank you!

JayJay
NiceLabel Development
NiceLabel Development

Post by JayJay » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:04 am

If I understand you correctly you wan`t to display other pictures where the car is now.

You must create a picture variable where the car is. This also means that every other picture must be in its own file. Then you can simply enter a file name for the picture variable value and the picture will be displayed on the label

I hope this helps you.

william
Enthusiast

Re: This is just the design certification label.

Post by william » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:18 am

fydn838 wrote:Image

This is just the design certification label. In the middle of the car from the digital image is composed. Every label in the car image by the number of different components. Next to the images are composed of figures from. I hope my friends to the point, the labels do good-looking and practical anti-counterfeiting capabilities. Thanks!

Why can not display photos, editorial manager for help, thank you!
I would like to answer this question, but I am afraid I can't read through all the words you write.
So I suggest you can PM me what you want to do in Chinese. Then I will post it here....