Support for Zebra ZD620

Issues related to using NiceDrivers thermal printer drivers

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

cstauffer
Enthusiast

Support for Zebra ZD620

Post by cstauffer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Any plans to support this model in the NiceLabel driver? I see the ZD420 is in the list -- I tried using that just to see if it would work and it did not.

Using the official Zebra ZDesigner driver does not work either, NiceEngine fails to select the printer.

Kyleodonnell
NiceLabel Support
NiceLabel Support

Re: Support for Zebra ZD620

Post by Kyleodonnell » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:49 pm

Cstauffer,

We would ask that you email the support team at Support.americas@nicelabel.com. They will need to do some troubleshooting with you to see if the printer is functional. We can also ask our internal team about Nicedriver support

cstauffer
Enthusiast

Post by cstauffer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:42 pm

I was actually able to figure out my problem just a bit ago, and I'll put that here as a workaround for anyone else that comes across this thread looking for answers.

I was able to get the ZD620 working with NiceLabel by using the ZDesigner ZD620 203dpi ZPL driver. I had been using the 300dpi EPL driver initially and that was all wrong! But until the printer gets "official" support in NiceLabel's compatibility list, the official Zebra driver appears to work fine.

jure
NiceLabel
NiceLabel

Post by jure » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:31 am

Hi,

Our driver development department will add the ZD620 printer to the NiceLabel driver in the following days. So please monitor our driver's website regularly and you will be able to notice when the updated driver will be ready.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1