ZM400 driver

Issues related to using NiceDrivers thermal printer drivers

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

CF
Enthusiast

ZM400 driver

Post by CF » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:48 am

Hello..

when will NiceDriver for ZM400 be released?

In the meantime we use ZD-Driver V1.3.08 with NiceLabel, but the following small problem occurs: if we have labels with small length (14mm for example) the driver automatically corrects the value to 63mm label length including a non-printable area of 49mm length. Printing works anyway but I think it's quite irritating for customers because with other printers it works just fine and a value below 63mm is far from minimum specifications.

best regards

CF

lpatty
NiceLabel
NiceLabel

Post by lpatty » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 pm

Have you tried another 203dpi ZPL NiceDriver instead of using the ZD driver to see if the results are different?

ftp://ftp.nicelabel.com/software/drivers/zebra.exe

Intger
Newcomer

Re: ZM400 driver

Post by Intger » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:10 am

Hi,

this is a known bug, i reported that 2 moths ago to Zebra .
I became the following workaround:

You can edit and change the MinHeight= value in the BAZM42Z.DAT file in the \Program Files\ZebraDesigner Pro\Drivers\ZD\9x2000xp directory to 13.

Next save the file and then reinstall the driver.
It is recommended that you first save a copy of BAZM42Z.DAT as BAZM42Z.OLD before editing and saving the file ..DAT file.

i didn´t try it, i use the Z4Mplus driver instead.

hope this helps.

regards
Lutz
CF wrote:Hello..

when will NiceDriver for ZM400 be released?

In the meantime we use ZD-Driver V1.3.08 with NiceLabel, but the following small problem occurs: if we have labels with small length (14mm for example) the driver automatically corrects the value to 63mm label length including a non-printable area of 49mm length. Printing works anyway but I think it's quite irritating for customers because with other printers it works just fine and a value below 63mm is far from minimum specifications.

best regards

CF