The build 1919 provides solution to reported problems and strenghtens the stability of the software.
Major fixes in build 1919
- The problem with the installation. At startup NiceLabel reported the "NTDLL.DLL error" and did not run.
- Older RFID GEN2 labels do not preserve RFID data when used with newer versions of NiceDrivers
- Maxicode dialog is not working correctly when you change one of the fields from variable data source to fixed text
- The text and barcode wizards do not accept variable length greater than 255 characters
- Print dialog sizing is not working properly
- Variable filter does not work on fields with names containing non english characters in NiceForm
- NiceWatch triggers to all files not to the set of files defined by filemask
- NiceWatch can not find the variable label name
- Download new NiceLabel Standard Series