Brady's THT-75 label design.

Issues related to label design (working with databases, data processing, RFID encoding etc.) and printing (from NiceLabel Express, NiceLabel Pro, NiceForm and NicePrint)

Moderators: Georges, milos, NiceLabel Support Team

guillaume
Newcomer

Brady's THT-75 label design.

Post by guillaume » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:44 am

Hello!

Currently trying NiceLabel Designer Pro in order to replace Brady's LabelMark6.
I'm using a Brady IP-300 to print label for wires (twisted pair, coax, audio ...).

I have few questions about labeling design;

- I'm having hard time to reproduce labels that we're using (reference : Brady THT-75-427).
I've found a stock model in NiceLabel database, but it doesn't seems accurate. I modified it to fit the real label measurement but each time I print multiple labels, the same text "shift" between a label to another.
And i'm quite sure my measurements are correct. Could it be on printer side ? Or maybe a setting in NiceLabel ?

- THT-75-427 is composed by 2 labels per row (left and right).
Is it possible to displays data in a different way between left and right side ? Currently, the right label is greyed out, and when I put some text in it, NiceLabel displays an error saying that text is outside printable zone.

- I've just set up a data automation task (this feature is absolutely awesome). Just one small remark ; I tried multiple times to do a task preview but the Automation Builder kept crashing. Is it linked to the demo version ? Or my label settings perhaps ?

I'd be glad if you could answer these questions because i do think that NiceLabel could hugely improve my label workflow.

Thanks in advance.

Guillaume.

Kyleodonnell
NiceLabel Support
NiceLabel Support

Re: Brady's THT-75 label design.

Post by Kyleodonnell » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Guillame,

We advise opening a ticket with the support team so they can assist with troubleshooting https://www.nicelabel.com/support/technical-support

guillaume
Newcomer

Re: Brady's THT-75 label design.

Post by guillaume » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 am

Thank you for your answer, will contact support then!